Gragg Farms & Nursery Ordering FAQs
Click a question below to view the answer:
- What is the minimum order requirement?
- Where do you grow your trees and shrubs?
- Who do you sell your trees and shrubs to?
- Does the price of your trees and shrubs include a basket?
- Where do you deliver your trees and shrubs?
- Can I pick my own trees and shrubs?
- How do you prepare your trees and shrubs for delivery?
- How do you prepare your Christmas trees for delivery?
- How do you measure your trees for sale?
- How many trees can fit on a truckload?
- How are your trees graded?
- Can I get discounts on your trees?
There is no minimum order requirement if you are picking up your trees from Gragg Farms & Nursery.
If you would like Gragg Farms to coordinate the delivery and shipping there must be a half (tractor and trailor) load or 50 trees.
We grow our trees, shrubs, and evergreens on 250+ acres of North Carolina land; we grow our trees and shrubs in Burke County, North Carolina and our Frasier Fir Christmas trees in Newland, North Carolina.
We sell our trees, shrubs, evergreens and Christmas trees to homeowners (who wish to pick up their own trees), landscapers, wholesale nurseries, garden centers, retail and chain stores. We do not sell to Box stores, such as Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Depot, etc.
All of our prices for our trees and shrubs include wire basket and cured burlap. Except for small shrubs, Rhododendrons, and Mountain Laurel.
We deliver throughout the continental United States and can coordinate partial loads/shipments.
You may schedule your own trees/shrubs for pickup and delivery.
- All trees/ shrubs will have customized tags ( name, size, and description)
- We will dig and store for late season deliveries ( with a storage and keep up fee)
- Job site Delivery
- Gragg Farms will shop for competitive delivery/shipping rates
- You may schedule your own pick up and delivery for trees/ shrubs
- Gragg Farms will coordinate delivery/ shipping
- Will coordinate partial loads ( doesn't cost extra)
- Will do "Summer Digs".- Extra materials will be available throughout summer.
We also provide farm Tours- Call to set an appointment. Breakfast or Lunch will be included, Driven to each farm, a walk thru each tree ( that they want to look at), Bring "BOOTS" it may be muddy.
Customized Tree Tags
- Customized tag- name, size, and quality
- Christmas trees are hand selected
- Freshness tag- cut no more than 7 days before shipped.
- May choose from different grades or row run trees
- Hand made and designed wreath and garland
- Produce Garden Center Quality trees
- Will mix B & B and Cut trees
- Will coordinate shipping
- Will shop for competitive shipping rates
- Job site delivery
- Coordinate partial shipping ( does not cost extra)
- Delivers in at least two days.
- We do NOT sell to retail/ chain stores.
We also provide farm Tours- Call to set an appointment. Farm Tours- Call to set an appointment, Breakfast or lunch provided, Driven to the site, walk thru.
Christmas Trees are measured from the lowest ring of branches to the highest ring of branches.
Our trees and shrubs are measured by height and caliper.
It depends on what size caliper your trees are.
For 2" caliper trees, we can fit 110-115 trees on a truck.
For 2.5" caliper trees, we can fit around 90 on a truck and 3" caliper trees, we can fit about 75-77 trees on a truck.
Mixed loads will vary by tree sizes, call for more information.
All of our trees are graded by the A.A.N. standard
Yes, you can receive discounts on trees and shrubs, please call us for pricing and more information.